Collect Workers' Compensation After an Injury
If you've been hurt on the job, don't hesitate to speak with an attorney. Even if you suspect you may be at fault, you can still benefit from workers' compensation since it operates on a no-fault system in which blame is not a factor.
If you're an independent contract or injury in the past; don't despair. You may be entitled to compensation as well.
To find out if you qualify for a claim, contact Curtis & Porter Law Offices, P.A. of Idaho Falls, ID today.
Workers' Compensation Eligibility:
- Your doctor says you have a work related injury and you can't work
- Your job was the cause of your injury or illness, even if it did not occur on the premises
- The insurance company denies you doctor-prescribed treatment
- The insurance company prematurely stops or denies your benefits
- Your lost wages due to injury are miscalculated
- If workers' compensation didn't include all of your wages when setting your average monthly wage